BRAND NEW ART BRAND NEW MERCH (AND MORE 2 COME)
ok so i have an idea for this merch im gonna make but i want yall to help me out
i need some quotes. specifically from jh the band. i already have 1 for harrison but everyone else, i need like
just something good, something each of them has said that more or less shows who they are in some way or another. id go thru the backlogs and do this myself but im “garbage” and also i think that since the readers are gonna be the ones (i hope) buying this itd be nice to have some of the readers pick things out!!!! so help roy just respond to this or send me a message or s/t and once ive determined quotes for each of them ill cross them off this here list here
wanted to see what araceli would look like with short hair and then this happened,
hi everybody!! so heres the deal. i have a job, but im only getting 13 hours a week. because im a third-year graduate student and im working on the first (and biggest) draft of my thesis this summer, im unable to devote time to a second job. im barely making enough money to live on. i think ill be able to just scrape enough together for bills and rent this month, but next month im gonna be hitting a little snag.
you see, a lot of you know i draw and write a webcomic called jenny haniver. ive been working on it for over seven years. its my baby! ive made over 1600 pages with many more to come, each one in full-color. the problem is, the website jenny haniver is hosted on has a maximum file size limit. since each page of my comic is over that limit, i have to pay $60 a year for premium donator status in order to raise my file size limit. without premium status, i wont be able to update jenny haniver.
that $60 is a LOT for me. i probably wouldnt be able to swing it even if i was working a full months’ schedule next month, but that isnt going to happen; my fall semester starts august 25th, so my work hours are going to go back to 5 a week, one day a week. in addition to the $60 for premium status, im going to need some more money in general just to survive on.
so im taking some pretty simple commissions! rates are below:
- $10: one character, full body, flat coloring or minor detail (ex) (ex) (ex); OR detailed headshot or bust (ex) (ex)
- $15: one character, full body or partial body, detailed (ex) (ex); OR two characters, full body, flat coloring or minor detail (ex)
- $20: three characters, full or partial body, flat coloring or minor detail (ex) (each additional character $5); OR two characters, full body, detailed (ex) (<—pic in link contains partial nudity)
- $25: three to five characters, full or partial body, detailed (each additional character $5) (ex)
- you can go through my art tag for more examples. if you find something you like thats different than the examples listed above, we can work something out!
contact me via askbox to commission me! payments can be made via paypal (rapidfiretollbooth [at] yahoo), but if that isnt an option for you, ill accept cash via snail mail (ill give you my address privately).
even if you cant commission me, please spread this around! id really appreciate it!
PLEASE COMMISSION YOUR AUTHOR
then & now
all im drawing are merpeople
made a krakenmaid wilhelmina out of another palette request……….